Click here to download Mobile App for Android

Click here to download Mobile App for iOS

History

Page Type

Parbhani District Court

The Parbhani District Court was established in the year 1951 by Nizam regime. The Old Court building was named as Darul-Insaaf. The First sitting District Judge was Shri. Tarachand Gupta. The New Court Building of District Court was established in the year 1994 and was Inuagrated by the Hon'ble Justice of Bombay High Court, Justice M.B.Shah on dated 24th August, 1996. The District and Sessions Court, Parbhani is located in the Heart of City and is at close proximity to the Railway Station and Central Bus Stand. The District Court, Parbhani is also closely accompanied by the Colloctor, Tahsil, and Muncipal Corporation office. District and Sessions Court, Parbhani is also having jurisdiction of Hingoli District which is seprated by Revenue Department but not seprated Judicially. Talukas comes under the Parbhani district are, Parbhani, Gangakhed, Sonpeth, Pathri, Manwat, Palam, Selu, Jintur, and Purna, and the Courts are established to all these talukas- Moreover the talukas comes under the jurisdiction of Hingoli District are also comes under the jurisdiction of Parbhani district to extent of judiciary which are as Hingoli, Kalamnuri, Sengaon, Basmath, and Aundha Nagnath, the Courts are also established to all these taluka stations stated as above. Thus total (14) talukas are covered. Present Principal District and Sessions Judge is Smt. M.S.Jawalkar.

Front Page: 
Yes