Click here to download Mobile App for Android

Click here to download Mobile App for iOS

Home

Page Type

  The Thrissur Courts were earlier situated at Chembukkavu, where the 'Kerala Sahitya Academy' is presently functioning. At that time there were only District Munsiff court and village court. District Court Thrissur in it's present form came into existence after 1st November 1956 on formation of Kerala State.

             The Civil Station building at Thrissur was inaugurated in the year 1957 and there after the courts functioning at Chembukkavu were shifted to this building. During those days there were only one District Court,one Sub Court, two Munsiff Courts and three Magistrate Courts. Thrissur Courts do have a history of about 110 years.

     


 

Front Page: 
Yes
Set Order: 
1