Click here to download Mobile App for Android

Click here to download Mobile App for iOS

Brief History of Farrukhabad Judgeship

Page Type

Brief History of Farrukhabad Judgeship

On 28th October, 1802 the first Judges Court was established at Farrukhabad and thereafter South Munsif Court, Munsif Court Kaimganj and North Munsif Court started working respectively on 13th November, 1821, 13th December, 1825 and 20th February, 1827. Court of Sessions Judge , Farrukhabad became functional with effect from 18th of December, 1830 followed by establishment of Sub Judge Court on 6thJuly 183. Later on on 1st April, 1871 Small Cause Court was established at Fatehgarh and on 13th August 1889 Small Cause Court, Farrukhabad Started functioning. Munsif Court of Hawali started working w.e.f. 18th October, 1945.



S. No.


Name of Court


Date of Commencement


1.


Judges Court


28.10.1802


2.


South Munsifi


13.11.1821


3.


Munsifi Kaimganj


13.12.1825


4.


North Munsifi


20.02.1827


5.


Sessions Judge Court


18.12.1830


6.


Sub Judge Court


06.07.1833


7.


Small Cause Court, Fatehgarh


01.04.1871


8.


Small Cause Court, Farrukhabad


13.08.1889


9.


Munsif Hawali


18.10.1945

 

Front Page: 
Yes
Set Order: 
2